Thursday, February 27, 2014

I keep my sanity in a box. Somewhere.

Hmmm, bad blogger, bad.  No comments for you.  I swear I didn't forget about this, really.

What can I say?  I've been...not busy, but busy some.  School for a while.  And depression played a part.

Let me rewind a couple decades for you.  I was diagnosed with depression when I was around sixteen or so.  I've had ups and downs ever since.  I've been meaning to call someone about it, but it keeps slipping my mind.  It's on the list.

A little over a year ago, I got bored and created a OkCupid account for giggles.  Almost immediately, I met someone.

Not the best picture, but it was taken with a cell phone.  He and I have been together for over a year now.  Imp and I are moving in with him.

Excuse me while I try to find my sanity in the mess of packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment