Sunday, January 22, 2012

PRO-castination!

There's a Netflix commercial (I think) were a guy pretending to be a Mary Poppins-like butler starts singing 'Imagination'.

I've got the word 'procrastination' bouncing in my head to the same tune.  Lucky, lucky me.

It's...annoying to say the least.

My winter/spring semester started last week.  I'm hoping not to fall apart like I did last semester.  Bah.

I've got a pair of fingerless gloves to complete for a friend's kid.  Marfan's and Reynaud's does not sound enjoyable to me one bit.  I offered to knit him some since his hands get so cold and then he can't play whatever game he wants to.

Then there's the scarf I want to knit for myself and possibly two sweaters.  One in a denim blue cotton yarn and the other in some Ssnguine Gryphon Traveller yarn in grey.  I've also got some bright freaking blue yarn for them.  That's yelling to be some sort of cropped cardigan, I think.  I don't know.

And off to homework!  With a damp dog on my bed.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment