Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

This summer has indeed been a craptastic one.  I'll be one of the first to admit it.  It got off on a wrong foot and pretty much stayed there.


It was too blasted hot for most things--and Imp and I enjoy going to the St. Louis Zoo, Science Center, Botanical Gardens, everywhere.

We really couldn't.  Not with the fuzzy frat boy here:

So, Imp and I stayed close to home.  After the pool opened, though, it was much nicer.

So needless to say, the summer is over.  Imp starts school as a fifth grader on Friday, I start my third semester on Monday.

Imp's Gryffie scarf has one more block to go--I hope.  And my red yarn is slowly becoming my main project--although I don't know if I'll be able to work on it during my classes.  It's not something that I can knit sans eyeballs to the project.  I may have to find something else.  Even though, I don't want to.

Bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment